The Summer School Entrepreneurship At School is a summer variant of our Entrepreneurship At School Program. It takes place in the summer holiday and is for young people between the ages of 16 and 21 who want to get started with their own company. In 3 weeks, you will not only learn all the important things an entrepreneur needs to know, you’re really going to set up your own business! The Summer School is internationally oriented and bilingual; This means that Dutch and English-speaking youngsters participate.
You will create your own business model, your own website, and will get started with techniques like 3D printing and virtual reality. So, modern business stuff! We will provide all the teaching materials, the network and even a business bank account.
What should you do to be admitted?
There are no special admission requirements, but we expect you to speak and write fairly Dutch or English.
Furthermore, we assume you can work on at least secondary education level (exceptions in consultation) and that you plan to fully participate. If we offer you a place, this means we can not have someone else participating. We, therefore, expect you to be fully committed! Your place is only definitive after we have received your participant’s contribution.
What you need to bring?
All you need to do, is take your own laptop and an entrepreneurial attitude.
We take care of:
* Lesson material: Access to e-learning modules and a practice book
* Hosting package + .nl domain for 12 months and assistance with building your own website
* ING business bank account (under control for minors)
* Experienced trainers from the Netherlands and abroad who themselves are also entrepreneurs
* Access to our international network
* Use of our publishing facilities
* The ability to create, place and sell your own e-learning online
* Access to the Global Instructor Course (our training to start with e-learning)
* Facilitating purchasing, invoicing and online accounting
* Completion of the Summer School with a Certificate of Participation
What does the Summer School provide you with?
At the end of the Summer School you have:
* Created your own business model
* A company name that is useful
* Made a personal strength and weakness analysis
* Determined which audience suits you
* Your own (graphic) corporate style
* Created your own website with WordPress
* Successfully sought and approached sponsors
* Designed a plan to maintain contact with your customers
* Set up an online administration
* Created and run an advertising plan
* Purchased and managed stock
* Operated a 3D printer
* Made a virtual reality video
* Mayby already sold to your first customers
* Set up online business networks (like LinkedIn)
* Handled orders
* Received recommendations
* Planned an opening event and (possibly organized)
* Your own company standing ready!
What does participation cost in the Summer School Entrepreneurship At School?
Normally, participation costs € 750, – + 21% VAT per person. If you (or your parents when you are a minor) sign up before July 1st, 2017, you pay only € 298, – + 21% VAT! After signing up, you will receive an invoice. There are MAXIMUM 10 places available.
When will the Summer School be held?
The days of the Summer School are:
* Monday, July 10, 2017: 10:00 to 12:00
* Thursday 13 July 2017: 10:00 to 12:00
* Monday 17 July 2017: 10:00 to 12:00
* Thursday, July 20, 2017: 10:00 to 12:00
* Monday 24 July 2017: 10:00 to 12:00
* Thursday 27 July 2017: 10:00 to 12:00
Location: EURObizz Academy
Saturnusstraat 10, 2516 AH in The Hague, The Netherlands
Questions? Please let us know through the contact form. We look forward to your participation!